Talk:Survivor: The Australian Outback
|Survivor: The Australian Outback has been listed as one of the Media and drama good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
Review: March 6, 2022. ( ).
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Survivor: The Australian Outback article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Television / Episode coverage / Reality television||(Rated GA-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Guild of Copy Editors|
Suggest Survivor Australia redirect
Might I suggest that the wikilinks Survivor Australia and Survivor: Australia be redirected to Australian Survivor, given that the Australian version of the format has been revived for broadcast in 2016. People searching Survivor Australia will be redirected here to the second season of the American version, when the overwhelming majority will be wanting articles about the Australian version of the show. -- Whats new?(talk) 04:44, 27 November 2015 (UTC)
A Commons file used on this page or its Wikidata item has been nominated for deletion
The following Wikimedia Commons file used on this page or its Wikidata item has been nominated for deletion:
Survivor jury vote table discussion
There is a proposal at Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Television/Survivor task force#Jury vote tables to list the vote totals in the same order as the names in the finalist row immediately above the vote totals. All interested editors are invited to join that discussion. Since the Survivor task force appears to be inactive, I'm notifying Wikipedia talk:WikiProject Television/Reality television task force and the talk pages for each Survivor season in order to reach interested editors. Schazjmd (talk) 16:36, 29 April 2021 (UTC)
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Survivor: The Australian Outback/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- All looking good.
(see here for what the criteria are, and here for what they are not)
|· · ·|
southwest(probably a good idea to use American English on this one)
- Change comma to colon after
into two tribes
- The first two sentences of "Contestants" and "Season summary" are a bit redundant to each other
- Consider serial comma after "Keith Kamie"
- Remove comma before
and then faced a five-mile hike. If you can remove the ", and" and still have two complete sentences, it's correctly used. "Then faced a five-mile hike" is not a complete sentence, so no comma is called for.
Ogakor got a note in tree mail saying that there had been an accident at the Kucha tribe and that no immunity challenge would take place, and that all five of them would continue to the merge. Change the comma joiner to
; as a result,
The Kucha men were surprised to see Keith and Colby, and sensed that Keith was the outsider of the tribe.— remove comma
The men were frustrated that they had to move, but gathered— remove comma
Keith scored 17 in a row to win the challenge.— The summary for "Friends" is too vague and needs a bit more information. It's also much shorter than the other ones before it.
GOCE did a good job here, but a few things were missed. There's only one piece of truly missing content.
- Fair use rationale is present on the logo in the infobox. The other two images are freely licensed. I don't see alt tags, but a "refer to caption" would suffice for both.
- I feel like one or two more references are needed for the "Future appearances" section; only the last sentence bears an inline citation.
- Consider restructuring reference 19 (referencing 15–18) into an actual WP:CITEBUNDLE.
- Earwig shows no issues. The closest source is 3.8 percent.
- I asked the Discord server about small text in the first table and wound up with Izno suggesting some other changes for accessibility purposes. Those will have been made by him by the time you see this. I understand tables can be a sticky point in this field; changes for accessibility purposes are probably worth propagating to other pages.