Christmas tree (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Christmas Trees)Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Christmas tree is a festive decoration.
It may also refer to:
- Metrosideros excelsa, the pohutukawa, a New Zealand plant also known as the Christmas tree
- Nuytsia floribunda, a West Australian plant of the genus Nuytsia, also known as the Christmas tree
- Spirobranchus giganteus, a small, tube-building polychaete worm commonly known as the "Christmas tree worm"
- The Christmas Tree (1966 film), British children's film
- The Christmas Tree (1969 film), French drama film (L'Arbre de Noël)
- The Christmas Tree (1996 film), American drama TV film
- Christmas Trees (2010 film), Russian comedy film
- Christmas tree emoji (🎄), found in Unicode Miscellaneous Symbols and Pictographs.
- Christmas tree bill, a political term referring to a bill in the U.S. Congress that attracts many, often unrelated, floor amendments
- The Christmas Tree (novel), a 1981 novel by Irish author Jennifer Johnston
- Christmas Tree (short stories), a 1933 collection of short stories by British author Eleanor Smith
- "Christmas Tree" (Lady Gaga song), a 2008 single by Lady Gaga and Space Cowboy
- "Christmas Tree", a song by V from Our Beloved Summer
- "Christmas Trees", a 2016 song by Major Lazer
- “O Christmas Tree”, the English version of the song “O Tannenbaum”
- Christmas tree (aviation), a term for alert aprons of the United States Air Force during the Cold War
- Christmas Tree Lane, a boulevard in Altadena, California, USA
- The Christmas Tree Cluster, a distinctive star cluster of the astronomical object NGC 2264 in Monoceros constellation
- Christmas tree (oil well), an assembly of valves used in oil and gas extraction
- Christmas tree (drag racing), the series of lights used to start drag races.
- Ladder (option combination), a combination of three options also known as a Christmas tree
- A combination of six options similar to a butterfly
- "Christmas Tree" formation, a pattern of positions in association football
- Christmas tree packet, a unit of data used in information technology