|Born||November 26, 1961|
|Alma mater||Washburn University|
Harvard Business School
Gregory D. Brenneman (born November 26, 1961) is an American businessman. He serves as the chairman of CCMP Capital, an American private equity firm.
Brenneman was born on November 26, 1961 in Kansas. He graduated from Washburn University of Topeka, Kansas, and was inducted into the school's Sagamore Honor Society in 1982. He also has an M.B.A from Harvard Business School.
Brenneman was appointed president and chief executive officer of PwC Consulting in June 2002. His initial plan was to lead the separation of PwCs consulting business from its accounting & audit operations to avoid potential conflicts of interest where it serves as both the financial auditor and the consultant for a single company. However, IPO plans were quickly scrapped after an offer from IBM for $3.5B was received. The IBM PwC Consulting deal closed in October 2002. Brenneman remained with the company during a brief transitional period before returning to a private equity firm he founded in 1994, TurnWorks.
From August 2004 through April 2006, Brenneman was the chief executive officer of the Burger King corporation, directing the company's turnaround efforts. He replaced Brad Blum in that role on August 31, 2004. He subsequently served as the president and CEO of CCMP-owned Quiznos Sub, a fast-food sandwich chain.  Reuters said he was hired by Quiznos in Jan. 2007 as a "turnaround expert" due to his work with Burger King and Continental Airlines.
- Who's who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges. Tuscaloosa, Alabama: Randall Publishing Company. 1984. p. 65.
- "Company Overview of TurnWorks Inc.: Gregory Dean Brenneman". Bloomberg. Retrieved May 4, 2018.
- Right Away and All at Once: How We Saved Continental. In: Harvard Business Review on Crisis Management
- DiCarlo, Lisa. "Greg Brenneman's New Kingdom". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-05-14.
- "Burger taps Greg Brenneman as CEO". NBCNews.com. Retrieved 2004-07-13.
- "Greg Brenneman Named Quiznos President and CEO". Retrieved 2007-09-01.
- "UPDATE 3-Quiznos hires turnaround expert as CEO".
- "CCMP Capital Appoints Greg Brenneman as Chairman". Retrieved 2008-08-19.
- "Porta'Vino restaurant concept set to go big in Houston".